How do I know if my product has a warranty?
If a warranty is offered on a product, the warranty period will be displayed in the ‘Description’ section on the product page. You can find it at the bottom of the product description in bold.
Types of Warranties:
- Brand Warranty: This limited warranty will apply to all products that have the manufacturer’s warranty. For product defects under normal use circumstances and at the discretion of the company, Brand will provide free of charge repair and/or replacement services within the warranty period. Hola will not take any responsibility for the after-sale services.( E.g. Samsung branded phones bought from Hola with warranty). Hola team will provide a contact card for maintenance of your product.
- Service warranty: Hola will take the responsibility to get the product serviced from the vendor or customer may visit the vendor directly as well with the invoice paper to claim the warranty. Please note if any part of the product needs to be replaced for repair under this warranty policy, customers will need to pay the excess.
How do I claim my warranty?
- If it has been less than 7 days since delivery:
You may be able to return your product without using a warranty. Contact our customer services to lodge a return request. See our Return and Refunds policy for detailed information. (link to R and R policy here)
- If it has been more than 7 days since delivery and the product has a warranty:
Please contact the service center listed on the warranty card included with your product or contact Hola and we will provide the contact for you. (link to warranty policy here)
- If it has been more than 7 days since delivery and the product has no warranty:
Unfortunately, Hola will be unable to help you further with the delivered item. Customer has to take responsibility to repair the item.
Please Note: Violations against warranty, including but not limited to customer induced damage, such as self-repairs, broken display, bending, scratch, dent, burn, soaked or liquid damage, root or manual update, failure to comply with product manual, and so on.